top of page

The Morris Street Department maintains all municipal streets within the town limits.  Issues with streets such as potholes, damaged or missing street signs, and other needed repairs should be reported to Town Hall at 205-647-0596.

For problems with county roads such as Morris Majestic Road, Glennwood Rd, and Old 31 Hwy contact Jefferson County Roads and Transportation at 205-325-5141 or use the button below. 







For problems with state roads such as Highway 31, contact Alabama Department of Transportation.  Their website provides a road concern form or call 334-353-6535.

bottom of page